Thursday, July 24, 2008

Kiddie Kandids

I was walking around Babies R Us last night buying Kate a couple sleep sacks, and a girl from Kiddie Kandids stopped me and said they have some new infant poses they're wanting to try out, and wanted to know if they could borrow Kate. For my trouble, they'd give me a free 5x7. I had some time to kill, so I said sure!

I'm sure they do that to everyone, and it's just a marketing scheme to get people in, but I didn't care! So they tried 2 poses on her, and here is what we got.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Then they also gave me a coupon for 30% any order and a free 8x10 collage if I come back within 30 days. I wanted to get 3 month pro pics done anyway, so I might just go there!

1 comment:

Jimmie said...

I guess that means I'll have to return the wild wolf-horse-bear onesie (with lightning!) I got for Kate.

Ha!!!