Wednesday, September 5, 2007

4 Weeks, 5 Days

I have a funny story to start this one off... On Monday I was cleaning our guest room so the Blairs will actually have a room to stay in when they come this weekend. I was tired and in a bad mood (imagine that..) and didn't want to be cleaning. I'd rather be taking a nap! I decided to try to make Jeff feel guilty for "making" me clean when I didn't want to be, so I picked up a heavy-ish box of Breyers and carried them into the next room as Jeff looked on.

I said, "I'm probably not even supposed to lift anything over 5 pounds."
Jeff replied, "Nope, it's 20."
I said, "How do you know?"
Jeff said, "That's what your book says."

BUSTED!!!!! I guess I can't sneak anything by him, he's reading my books!

I went to Jeff's softball game last night. One of the other wives had a baby there that was born on May 3 of this year. It was SO fun and weird to watch that baby and think... That is exactly the age mine will be at this time next hear, taking him or her to daddy's softball games! Just strange and surreal!

On our way home, we were able to get a hold of Joel. He's really excited to be an uncle (again) and possibly share his birthday! How fun!

Our first ultrasound is tomorrow at 2:45. We're excited! I'm not nervous yet, but I'm sure I will be tomorrow. I'm feeling pretty good overall, I still can't sleep very well or very long (my mind just races!) but I have the occasional wave of nausea in the morning and late afternoon.

No comments: