Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Feeling it More - 5 Weeks & 4 Days

I'm definitely starting to feel a little bit more sick. For the last couple weeks I have felt more food sensitivity, and strongish aversions when a particular food sounds bad.

They say sometime around 6 Weeks is when morning sickness really starts to hit. The closer I get to that mark, the more I'm believing it! Yesterday evening I had a pretty strong wave of nausea. I felt really sick for about 30 minutes. Jeff had stopped at A&W for dinner, and their rootbeer sounded good, so I had him bring me a glass of it. I'm wondering if it was just too much sugar at once. I've only had 2-3 sodas since I've been pregnant, so that easily could have made me sick.

And today I'm not feeling too hot either. Just sort of an overall "icky" feeling, and I'm tired. I want a nap! I'd love to be sleeping right now. I went at lunch and bought some hard candy to keep in my desk. I've heard that can help when you're feeling sick too.

On the bright side, the weather in Dallas is BEAUTIFUL today! This morning I almost wished I had a light jacket! I think today's high is 80 or something. Assuming the softball fields are able to dry out from the rain the last few days, Jeff will be playing softball tonight and I'll go watch him. It'll be so fun to bundle up and watch him rather than die of heat stroke like I have been all summer!

Hopefully I can catch a nap before softball. :)

No comments: