Even though I just posted my 7 week pictures today, I'm actually 8 weeks! Things are going well. I'm still not able to eat much, I'm -10 pounds for the pregnancy, but oh well. I'm eating when I can, and I'm sure I'll make up for that in the second and third trimesters! I can't wait to be able to eat again. I told Jeff that when I "get my stomach back" we are going for a celebration dinner at the Cheesecake Factory and I'm pigging out! Yum, I love that place.
On the car front, insurance came back, and Progressive totaled the car. We have our check in hand, and are now shopping for a Toyota 4Runner! It's been a long week of shopping, stressful, but we're going to wait for the right one. We've negotiated on 3 so far, but none of them have been EXACTLY what we want... We were just willing to take them for the right price. So we'll see. Thankfully Mom and Dad are letting us borrow Mom's car for a few weeks until they get home from Chicago after Andrea's baby is born.
I had an ultrasound on Tuesday to make sure everything was still ok with the baby. I was nervous because ever since the accident on Thursday, I had been cramping a bit all the way through the weekend. Thankfully, the baby is just fine! I even took a quick video of the heartbeat.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAYt-lf4AWk
The heartbeat is now 150 bpm, which according to the old wives tale about heartbeats, could be in the "girl" range. Who knows! I'm hoping for some boy hints too, to make this more fun!
a prayer for back to school
3 years ago



1 comment:
Just an FYI - Luke's heartbeat was in the 160's range for my entire pregnancy. I was sure he was going to be a girl! But he is just a high energy boy! I think it was so high becuase he was stressed out with me getting on to Damon all the time! We're so excited for you guys!
Post a Comment