Wednesday, November 14, 2007

14 Weeks & 5 Days Appointment

I had my appointment this morning, short but sweet! My doctor isn't too concerned about my headaches. He suggested I could try taking Claritin in case it's allergies, but I'd rather take Tylenol once every week or two, than be taking something daily. The other thing he suggested is that if the headaches persist, I get my eyes tested, but I don't think that's the problem. So we'll see, hopefully the headaches go away!

He also pulled out the doppler to check the heartbeat. It took him a minute or two to find it, I was getting a little nervous, but then he found it loud and clear! It sounded so cute! :) He said he could hear the baby bouncing around in there, he just couldn't get it to hold still. He said he knew if he was patient, he could pin it down and get the heartbeat. Silly baby! A personality already.

We got to visit Bobby and Terra and baby Joshua last night. Both Kristin and I forgot our cameras, so no pictures! He is beautiful. I can't wait until it's my turn!

1 comment:

Elin said...

My pregnancy did actually mess with my vision, I had to get new glasses! But it went right back to the way it was before after Snorri was born. Some of my friends have had the same problem.