It started out on Friday, with me reaching 15 weeks! Here's my picture. I'm definitely on my way!

It's so fun! I love having a little baby belly out front!!
On Friday night, my friend Lauren and I went to the Nickel Creek concert at the House of Blues. It was awesome, I think they only have 3 or 4 concerts left now... It's so sad! They are all so incredibly talented. I'm sure they'll do great in their solo careers, but I like them together! We were probably less than 30 feet from them, I loved it. I could see every expression on each of their faces! Chris is very funny and kept us laughing. I snapped a picture with my cell phone... It's not the highest quality, but what do you expect out of a 4 year old phone! (Yeah, a new phone is on my list of things to buy.)

They played most of my favorite Nickel Creek songs, so it was fun to hear them in person. There were a few others I would have loved to hear, but isn't that how every concert goes?
Saturday was nice, among intermittent crying. It had been a long time since we'd had a weekend where we could just stay home and relax. We got some housework and laundry done, and watched a lot of college football. I got a good start on cleaning out the Nursery. It's going to take a lot more work, but hopefully I can force myself to keep chipping away at it. I got the closet cleaned out, and probably about 1/4 of the room. So I actually have some clothes hanging up in the closet now! It won't be too long before we have to register and think about buying furniture. Eek. Probably first thing after Christmas.
Saturday night I was laying down on the couch, watching the OU game. (Let's not talk about that...) But then suddenly I felt some... activity over the span of a minute or so. It felt like a muscle twitch inside, hard to explain. I felt it about 4 times, then it was done. The consensus from my mommy group online is that it was probably the baby! They all said that's exactly what they would explain their first flutters as. So that is very exciting! Every once in a while I think I might feel another thump similar to that, so hopefully these will become all the more frequent. It is so amazing!



6 comments:
I LOVE reading your blog! So much fun! I like nickel creek too, I haven't heard to much from them lately, but liked them years ago, can't imagine they'd be any different except maybe better! I hope you have a fantastic Thanksgiving!
You are starting to really look pregnant now--so cute!
Yay! Those first flutters are so exciting and incredible. Thanks for keeping us updated!
Hi Laura! You are so cute! You are really beginning to show -- so exciting. Are you going to be in Tucson next month? I really want to get together if you are.
Love, Rach
P.S. I have a new blog:
http://jimmiekennedy.blogspot.com
Hey, I tagged you on my blog! Go check it out and JUST DO IT! ;)
Post a Comment