I don't know where all this anxiety in my life is coming from, but it's coming out in my dreams!
On Monday night I had a dream. In the dream, Jeff and I woke up very early, for a scheduled induction and possible c-section. (Let's hope that's not a glimpse of the future!) As we were headed out the door, I panicked and realized that I had never packed a hospital bag! All the stuff I wanted to have raced through my head, and realized I wouldn't have time for any of it. Clothes to wear, makeup, the baby's coming home outfit, etc! I grabbed my red Vera Bradley Duffel bag and all I had time to grab was a bottle of shampoo and conditioner. Out the door we went, then I woke up.
Weird. SO apparently I'm going to pack my bag early to make sure that doesn't happen! haha. I'm not feeling particularly anxious about anything lately, but apparently I have issues somewhere that come out in my dreams! :)
a prayer for back to school
3 years ago



4 comments:
You're planning to bring makeup to the hospital? :)
Heck yeah! I'm going to be there for 3+ days, and there are going to be lots of pictures taken. I'm pretty scary without makeup!!
I keep a bag packed for impromptu storm chasing :p
He's lying. Don't listen to him. :-)
Post a Comment