I'm glad I have my next doctor appointment tomorrow. I've been having a lot of headaches lately. I'm trying to figure out when they started... Maybe 2-3 weeks ago? Hopefully it's nothing. Most of them are bearable, and I don't have to take Tylenol, but I've had to episodes so far that have been so painful I needed to take something. One was last night. I'd had a headache all afternoon at work, which is just about what I've been experiencing. It got worse when I got home. I tried to relax on the couch, but by the time Jeff got home, I was just miserable. I had him bring me some water and tylenol, and then I went and laid in bed for an hour or so. Thankfully it's getting dark earlier so the room was nice and dark! Bailey came in and curled up with me. :) After that, my evening was ok. I was thankful for the Tylenol. But I definitely don't want to become dependent on it! It'll be interesting to see if the doctor has any insight.
Our friends from Sunday School, Bobby and Terra, had their baby boy this morning! We are going to go visit them tonight. I can't wait to get my newborn "fix" and hold the little guy! It's always so surreal knowing that will be me in a few short months!
I still haven't had any more strange feelings or flutters. Every once in a while I'll feel a dull ache, but nothing specific! I can't wait to start feeling this baby!
I made my first bedding purchase today!

I bought the crib sheet below the 2 solid colors - the one with the polka dots! It is so cute and exactly along the lines of what I'm wanting. The perfect colors, everything! I have a feeling I'm just going to have to buy stuff when I see what I want, and eventually I'll have put together crib bedding for myself! :)
3 comments:
Funny...kinda reminds me of the background for your blog. =)
Hopefully your headaches are just hormonal-change related and will therefore clear up on their own soon!
Hey there -
I have a friend who is pregnant and she gets headaches several times a week. She finally decided to try drinking a Pepsi, and it worked! She now drinks one Pepsi whenever she feels a heachache coming on, and they go away. And just so you knnow, she is Mormom so she NEVER has caffeine, so it's not like she was addicted to caffeine prior to pregnancy. I'm sure any kind of pop would do the trick. Let me know if it works.
Good to know! I have noticed that the days I drink a coke at lunch, I don't get a headache. hmmm An excuse to drink coke! :)
Post a Comment