Tuesday, February 5, 2008

26 Week Picture

Here is 26 Weeks!

Photobucket

Getting bigger! I think the growth seems to be more and more rapid lately! One week is making a bigger difference than it used to.

In the world of itchiness, I have it under control overall with twice daily application of medicated lotion, and the occasional spot-treatment during the day, and overnight. It's still there, but not life-altering like a couple days were in the last few weeks. I'm starting to wonder if it is an early/mild case of PUPPPs, but the only way to know is to wait and see. I sure hope not. I googled images of some cases of PUPPPs, and if what I have experienced thus far is a mild case, looking at these poor women... It's no wonder they end up inducing PUPPPs women a week or two early!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It's hard to believe it's been this long. I have loved watching it from the beginning. Watching the tummy grow! So happy for you guys!