She has tested out the swaddle blanket:
(Bonus points for anyone who can identify the movie in the background)

And made sure the crib is nice and comfy for the baby:

She's a good sport about it all. She wasn't too crazy about the swaddle though! The other night I was wanting to just relax in the nursery and rock in the glider. I picked Bailey up and started rocking her. She was a little squirmy so I put her down, but she wanted right back up! So I picked her up and continued rocking her, and she was asleep within 5 minutes! Awww! I probably shouldn't get her used to doing that though, because pretty soon there'll only be room for the baby in mommy's arms!!
Jeff and I went to a Dallas Mavericks game with some friends last night. The family sitting behind us was the most obnoxious, loud, hick family I've ever experienced. I was sitting right in front of the dad of the family, and he seriously had the loudest single voice I've ever heard. He was one of "those" fans that was yelling and screaming the ENTIRE game, even though our seats were the 2nd to LAST row in the entire arena. Yeah buddy, the players can hear you from way up here. Every time he yelled something, my ears seriously rung he was so loud. I think I was deaf by the time the game was done! I think the baby was scared, or didn't know what to think! The entire game he/she was VERY high up in my stomach, curled into a tiny ball! Poor thing! The baby didn't come back down out of that position until we were home.
Good news for the day - over the weekend I tried on a pair of my pre-pregnancy jeans for fun... I can still get them on, and buttoned! Woohoo!



1 comment:
Jeans on AND buttoned? WOW. I am very impressed!!! -Mom
Post a Comment