Monday, January 21, 2008

24 Week Picture

Here's 24 Weeks! I don't know why it's a little blurry. Oh well.

Photobucket

I didn't get my nursery emptied this weekend as I'd hoped, but did get some accomplished. We spent ALL DAY Saturday baby shopping. Boy is that exhausting! We didn't buy anything, but pretty much solidified what we're going to buy in terms of crib, dresser, stroller, and all that good stuff! Now we just need to wait for it to go on sale. haha. I also bought my fabric for the nursery, so that feels good to have it in-hand!! Yay! Now I just need to find time to go ahead and start sewing. Unfortunately, though, I can't finish the crib skirt until I actually have the crib, so who knows how long that will be. I think it's my goal to get the nursery painted this coming Saturday. I'd love to have that out of the way. Because we can't do anything else in there until it's painted! And now that I have my crib sheets, I can just take them in the paint store and have them color-match it.

My only complaint lately is how ITCHY I am. Thankfully my belly isn't very itchy, but my legs are soooo bad! I don't know what it is! It just developed in the last week. I even get little inflamed itchy bumps... I don't know what it is! I did have 2 on my belly last night, and sometimes my arms and face get itchy too. They go away after a day or so, but then new ones flare up.. It's not cool! I suppose I'll ask my dr about it at my next appointment. I read a little about it at Babycenter, and they said that a small percentage of women are affected by these little bumps, so I guess I'm just one of the lucky ones??

No comments: