Monday, January 28, 2008

25 Weeks & Picture

Here I am at 25 weeks!

Photobucket

This morning was my 25 week appointment. Weight gain so far - up 4 pounds from the day I got my positive pregnancy test! (But I had lost a few pounds in the first trimester, so in reality it's a little more than that!)

I got to hear the heartbeat on doppler again, I never get sick of that one! Dr said it sounds great.

I asked him about my itchiness, and he told me to try stop taking my vitamins for a week and see what happens. It actually sort of makes sense, because the company of my prenatals changed their formula, and I started getting itchy right when I started my new box with the new formula! So we'll see! I don't feel comfortable going completely off the vitamins though, so I still have a bottle of OTC Prenatals I was taking before I got pregnant, and they never made me itchy, so I'm just going to switch back to those for a week. HOPEFULLY that's my cure! Because the itchiness was so bad last night, I was kept up in bed for an hour with uncontrollable itching. It was miserable.

I also asked him about the pain I was having a couple weeks ago. He said it definitely sounded muscular to him, and he said if it comes back, to buy a maternity belt to give me more support. So that's good to know, if it comes back! (Let's hope it doesn't!)

We set up my next appointment for 3 weeks from now, and then he said after that we move on to bi-weekly visits! Yikes! I can't believe how quickly it's going. He also said it's time to start looking into our birthing classes. I'll call the hospital sometime this week and get that set up.

No comments: