
In other exciting news, I'm headed to Minnesota this weekend! We were assigned a couple new projects at work yesterday, one of which is in Rochester, Minnesota. I was nominated by my co-workers to be the one to go. :) I looked up the weather forecast, and the overnight low Saturday night is -13, and the high on Sunday is -1! I asked my co-workers... "Are you SURE nobody else wants to go?" HAHAHA! They are all very thankful I have family and friends up there. The best part about this assignment is that there's not even a building in place on the land - it's a vacant tract waiting to be developed. So basically all I have to do is drive to the site, take some pictures, walk the perimeter, and I'm done! It'll take probably about 20 minutes. And they're flying me up there all for that! I love my job. :) I'll do the actual work on Monday, but in the mean time I'll go up to Minnesota tomorrow morning to spend the weekend with friends. Woohoo!



3 comments:
I love, love, love the curtains! I need to hire you to make my curtains for my whole house. :-)
Have fun in Minnesota this weekend and enjoy our cold weather! :-p I guess I'm used to it by now, unfortunately...
Love the curtains...the room is really coming along! And we're glad you enjoyed your birthing class. Don't let it freak you out...you're going to do great!
The curtains look great! So does the furniture. We don't have that much of a selection over in Iceland almost every other family has the same IKEA stuff!!
Post a Comment