
The tank top is growing with me. The one in the first few pregnancy pics was a M. Then all this time I've been in an L. This week I moved up to XL, but since it's not a maternity tank, it obviously doesn't fit like one. I don't like the way it looks, I'm not sure I'll use it again! It's too baggy and doesn't show a whole lot of definition.
We had a GREAT weekend with family and the baby shower!! I'll be posting some baby shower pictures soon. It was fun having Micah around the house a little bit too, and using some of our baby's stuff! :) The best news is that Bailey *LOVES* Micah. Maybe a little too much! Lots of kisses. :) But she was very concerned about him, liked to keep an eye on him, etc. On Sunday morning while we were getting ready for church, Andrea and Steve were letting Micah sleep as late as he wanted. Bailey KNEW he was in the nursery, and just sat outside his door! She kept looking up at them like "Aren't you going to get the baby???" So cute! She's going to be a great big sister. :)



No comments:
Post a Comment