
Each week I feel like it's a huge growth spurt! This baby seems to be making up for lost time. We had a good Easter weekend with the Blairs in Oklahoma. They bought a Pack n Play to keep at their house, which is awesome! One less thing we have to pack up and drag around! It's so surreal to think that the next time we go up there, we'll be bringing a baby with us! Crazy!
I was also thinking about it yesterday on our drive home, how while I do have a weekly picture of myself through the pregnancy, I don't have any pictures in regular clothes! So I might try to make an effort to get more pictures in some of my favorite maternity outfits. Besides, we don't have any full-length mirrors, so I only know what I look like from the waist-up! haha! I never know what my whole body looks like! You never know what could happen, if I'll be able to get pregnant again, so I'd like to have it well-documented! Plus, next time, I'll be chasing a kid around and I doubt I'll have the time or energy for this many pictures! :)
I finally got a message back from the cardiologist with the results from my heart monitor. They said everything looks good and normal for the most part. I have no fatal rhythms (ha! I hope not!) But I am having some early beats and late beats, but not severe enough to the point where I need treatment or anything.
So, I guess that's that, I just need to take it easy, breathe slowly through my episodes, and limit my straight up and down sitting, and walk around whenever I can!



1 comment:
33 weeks! It's hard to believe you are almost done. So exciting. Glad everything is going well. You look great. I know what you mean about not getting any pictures for the second one. I found one picture of me pregnant with Luke. It was taken the day before I had him and only because my mom was here and was taking pictures of Damon. So with that to say take as many as you can this time around! I love watching how you (and baby) have grown!
Post a Comment