Not a whole lot to report today. It could take up to 3 days to get my 24 hour heart monitor results back. The good news is that I did catch a couple "episodes" on the monitor yesterday. During the ultrasound of my heart on Monday, I was relaxed and lying on my side while they were doing it, and I noticed my heart rate was between 70-80 bpm. During one of my "episodes" yesterday morning, I counted the number of heartbeats in a minute, and it was running about 112 bpm. So there's a definite spike there during one of them.
When I turned in the monitor, I asked them what will happen, and they said that if there is something wrong, the doctor will call me back, otherwise my results will be posted on their call-in line within three days. So, it'll be interesting to see what they say. I doubt anything is wrong, I bet the only thing they will tell me is to just keep getting up every 15-20 minutes to keep the blood circulating.
a prayer for back to school
3 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment