Warning - Lots of pictures ahead!
My baby shower on Saturday was wonderful. I had so much fun, ate some great food, and got some wonderful, thoughtful presents!
When you first came in, they had a little table set up with some decorations:

And some adorable "Baby Blair" water bottles!

The hostesses were so creative and kept with my sage green, brown, and white nursery theme! The food table:

(I seriously could have eaten the entire plate of fruit pizza...)
Beautiful Hydrangeas (they STILL look great almost a week later!)

Yummy cupcakes:

Pretty napkins!

Everything was beautiful. A huge thank you to all the hostesses! You guys worked so hard and I loved every minute! You all made me feel very special.

We ate a bit, then started opening gifts. My friend Kristin gave me an "I love my Yorkie" bib. Too cute and too perfect!

Halfway through presents, we played the age-old "How huge is the mommy" game. My sister won - she guessed and cut her string within less than an inch of my correct size! Way to go! She won a Sonic gift card which didn't even last the rest of the day. We celebrated with a Cherry Limeade Creamslush later that night. Here is Courtney taking the official measurement. Look at the detail the hostesses went to - even down to buying sage green string!

And some people pictures!

My mom, sister Andrea, me, and Paula (Jeff's mom)

Andrea and me!

Mom and me!

Kristin (who graciously hosted the shower in her house!) and me

** A big thank you to Sarah Florence for taking lots of those beautiful, creative pictures!
We spent the rest of Saturday with our families, and went to dinner together at County Line BBQ on Lake Ray Hubbard. Lots of fun! Then the rest of the weekend was spent with my parents, Andrea, Steve, and Micah. It was so fun to get to spend time with them, Micah does so much growing in between visits! Although I must say I'm very lucky to have seen him 4 times now, considering he's only 5 months old! I can't wait until he has his little cousin to grow up with!



2 comments:
Looks like you had fun!! Baby showers are great (especially when it's your own!)
I'm glad you got to spend time with your nephew, too. And that Bailey got to spend some time getting used to a baby! She'll do great!
Wow, those pictures are really great! I was just thinking to myself, "Did Laura have a professional photographer at her baby shower?" :-)
Post a Comment