Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Thank God for Zantac!

I picked up some Zantac yesterday to give that a shot to see if it would help with my acid reflux at night. So, at dinnertime, I took my first dose. We spent the evening cleaning, during which I did a lot of bending over, and leaning down. That was one place it really used to flare up, but last night I felt nothing! Then came time to go to bed. Ahh what a dream. I didn't wake up ONCE with reflux, I had forgotten what it was like to sleep soundly (minus the baby rolling onto my bladder!) I didn't need to prop myself up with pillows, take a Gaviscon, sit up trying not to throw up, nothing! It was great. I'm hooked. I'll take one every night at dinnertime now!

Tonight is our "Newborn Baby Care" class, they're holding it at Babies R Us, which I thought was a little weird, but whatever, it's convenient. We need to pick up a shower gift for one of Jeff's co-workers, and our new dresser/changing table unit is ready for pick-up. The one we got originally was cracked in two places.

No comments: