Thursday, October 18, 2007

10 Week, 5 Day Ultrasound

After a mini-scare (not really) yesterday, when the doctor couldn't find the heartbeat via Doppler, he wanted me to come back for an ultrasound in the afternoon just to make sure all was well.

Everything looks GREAT! Measuring right on schedule, they gave me an EDD of May 8 but I'm going to keep May 9 because it's Joel's & Blaze's birthday. :)

Loud and strong Heart rate 169 bpm. It's so cute! It actually looks like a baby now, and it was jumping & bouncing all over the place, and waving it's arms... Sooo cute!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I have been eating GREAT lately. I can basically eat all I want and never get sick! It's a miracle, the first time in my life! I weigh myself every morning, fully expecting THIS to be the day it takes a 4 pound jump. It never does! I weighed in this morning and am now -12 pounds from the day I got my positive pregnancy test. Wow. Apparently I have crazy good pregnancy metabolism or something?! It should start going up soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't know who you are but this ultrasound picture is just amazing and brings me back a lot of precious memories... Thanks for your posting really.. and God bless you and your baby...