Monday, October 15, 2007

A Fun Weekend in Oklahoma

We made our first big trip in the 4Runner this weekend up to Oklahoma to visit the Blairs. We still had all 3 dogs, so that made everything all the more interesting! I love the versatility of the SUV. We put the back seats down, then laid the dogs beds down. It was great! They had a nice even "floor" to walk around on and rest. I can't say they (especially Bailey) completely loved being "forced" to stay in the back, but they eventually sacked out in their each individual beds. It was very cute.

When we got there, the Blairs gave us an adorable OU windsuit for the baby to wear. It's 6-9 months, so it'll be the perfect size for next Fall's football season. Saturday was a fun, but long day. We left mid-morning to head up to Norman, and grabbed some lunch at Applebees. After lunch we drove over to campus. I went up to Balfours to buy a cute OU maternity shirt that I had found online. I can't wait to be big enough to wear it! Maybe by the next game we go to. :) The game was fun, and of course all the more fun that we won, and LSU and Cal lost! A HUGE cheer went through the crowd when the news came in that LSU had lost. That was awesome! I fell asleep in the car on the way home from the game. I was exhausted!

When we got back home to Texas last night, I decided I was hungry about 9:00 pm. I told Jeff that I wanted a home made pizza, but I wasn't patient enough to #1 make one, or #2 wait for the time it would take to cook. Jeff offered to run out and get me a pizza, so I took him up on the offer. :) Jeff is so sweet. He's the best husband a pregnant girl could ask for!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's so funny - I was craving homemade pizza last night, too! (And I don't have the pregnancy to blame it on!) :-)