Tuesday, October 30, 2007

12 Week Picture

So here I am at 12 weeks!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I feel like if anything, I look smaller than the 11 week picture! How frustrating! I'm just ready to be showing, dang it! haha. Soon enough, maybe 15 weeks or so.

I had another baby dream last night! I love those. The baby was a girl (Boy count: 1 Girl count: 2). In most dreams I never get to see anything, but I got to see her profile! She was so beautiful! Medium skin, light brown hair, and a freckle on her forehead! The second I saw her (in my dream) I knew we had to name her Reese. (Which is in the running, but not the front runner) So I thought that was an interesting reaction from myself. She was born May 13. (Hopefully that's not a sign that I'll be overdue!) I remember in my dream having to call my boss to tell him I wouldn't be coming into work that day. HAHA!

No comments: