Something strange has happened in the last few days. It's making me nervous because I'm feeling "better" which makes me scared something is wrong with the baby!
But, Wednesday was a rough day. Starting around lunch time, I got so nauseated. It lasted all day, I couldn't bring myself to eat anything for lunch, or through the rest of the day, and I was miserable. I even left work early because I just wanted to be home on the couch. I felt that way until about 6:00 or 7:00, when some sort of switch flipped.
I was sitting on the couch and thought, "Hmm, pickles sound pretty good!" So I grabbed the jar of pickles and finished them off. (Don't worry, there were only like 6 or 7 baby pickles in there.) Then I had a popsicle. Jeff called on his way home from work and said that spaghetti sounded good to him, and of all miracles, that sounded good to me too! So we had spaghetti for dinner. I ate two servings! To top it off, for dessert, I had a piece of cherry chip cake.
That is the most I've eaten, probably in an entire day, so far this pregnancy. I just knew I'd "pay" for it, being up in the middle of the night sick. Much to my surprise, I woke up the next morning, my stomach feeling just fine. And it continued again yesterday. I was hungry for breakfast, lunch, AND dinner! And no stomach issues in 2 days now! It's a record!
It's a weird change, but one I'm enjoying. I can only hope I'm coming out of the first trimester yuckiness, even though I'm only 9 weeks... But you never know!
And I'm up 1 pound on the scale! Woohoo! Well I can't say I was too excited to see it go up, but after 10 pounds of weight loss, it's comforting to see it turn the other way back around now.
a prayer for back to school
3 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment