I've been thinking about my crib bedding situation, and how frustrated I am that I can't find anything in the colors I want (sage green, mocha brown, and white) without cutesy animals and stuff. I'm all about modern, sleek, chic, not teddy bears and balloons.
I was already planning on making my own curtains for the room, so I took that thought a level higher and thought.... Why not just make your own?
I was looking around online yesterday and saw several crib bedding patterns out there. I'm wondering what the level of difficulty on those things is. I'm wondering if my mom and I could tag team it? I could bring my sewing machine out to her house a few weekends, and with hers too, we could work together on it.
That way I could pick out the fabrics, designs, everything, and have the curtains I was going to make anyway, to match! I'm starting to get excited about it, but just wondering if it would be entirely too time consuming, and so on.
I have sent an email to my mom to see if she's willing to help, because I don't think I can do it alone! But she's on her way up to Chicago to wait for my sister's baby to be born, so it's going to be a while before we really get to talk about it!
a prayer for back to school
3 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment