I'm officially OFF Metformin now!! YAY!!! My last pill was Saturday night. The weaning process wasn't as scary as I thought it would be, and it feels great to no longer be taking it. That stuff made me so miserable!
I have had a headache yesterday and today though... Could it be connected? Who knows. I guess I'd rather have a headache than feel how I felt while taking Metformin.
My apologies for not having my 12 week picture up. At this rate, I'll practically be 13 weeks by the time I take my 12 week picture! When Jeff and I bought our digital camera, we bought several sets of rechargeable batteries. They are to the point now where you spend 8 hours charging them, and all they have left is enough energy to get MAYBE one picture out, so I haven't been able to get the 12 week picture yet! I'm going to go buy more batteries on my lunch break today, so I should be able to get the picture tonight.
Over the weekend I also bought my first maternity pants! I can still generally wear all my pants, but by the end of the day, I'm sorry, those solid waist lines just aren't cutting it! I'm always unbuttoning my pants by the end of the day. HA! I wore those maternity pants to a party last night, and it was greatness! I'm loving the elasticity. It's going to be hard to go back after the baby is born!
Jeff and I are greatly anticipating this weekend - we're flying up to Chicago to meet Baby Micah! We can't wait. And we're going to get a realistic taste of what it's like to have an infant around... I'm afraid it's too late to back out of ours! haha! :)
a prayer for back to school
3 years ago



1 comment:
I'm so excited for you two! It's tiring but it's so worth it. I'm glad your pregnancy is going well. By the way, the trick to wearing your regular pants longer (that is until your butt gets big too)is to loop a rubber band around the button then through the hole and back to the button. Those thick rubber bands work best.
Post a Comment