(Sorry for the blurriness, I think I need to give Jeff a refresher course on how to use a camera!)

Yikes. Someone want to tell me where that GUT came from??? I promise I'm not sticking anything out, either! Hello bloat! That's just gross.

The side view isn't quite so scary. Looks about like last week.
I've still overall been feeling pretty good through this weekend. Friday was a little rough, I felt sick, but then most of Saturday and yesterday I felt pretty good. I'm wondering if maybe I feel sicker when I eat sweet things? I'm not feeling very good right now, but a co-worker brought some carrot cake in this morning, and I ate a piece for breakfast... And bam, now I'm not feeling good. So I'm wondering if I'm getting that figured out. I also felt sick during and just after a baby shower on Saturday after I had eaten a bunch of sweet things as well.
I'm tired today and have a headache. I didn't sleep very well last night, first I went to bed late because I was so excited to get news from Andrea, and then once I went to bed I tossed and turned until Jeff came to bed at almost 2 and told me I have a message on my phone. Then after I listened to it and learned that Micah was here, I laid in bed thinking about them for a bit, and finally got to sleep! I woke up again around 3 am feeling sick, but I was able to fall back asleep after a bit. So I'm tired! I might try for a little office nap at lunch again!



1 comment:
I am sorry I haven't had a chance to congratulate you yet!!! I hope you have a wonderful, fun, and restful pregnancy!!! Your nephew is a doll.
Post a Comment