I think I reached a little milestone today - I went out and bought a Bella Band! I was going to wear a pair of khakis today, put them on, and while they DID fit, I could tell that it was NOT going to be comfortable sitting in them all day. So I nix'd that outfit and moved on. I still have lots of pants that fit (thanks to the weight loss!) but there are a few that are too tight now, that were borderline too tight pre-pregnancy anyway. So, I bought the Bella Band! I figure I'll be able to wear all the pants that are a little too tight now, and the Bella Band will stay with me in the next few weeks and months as I grow out of all my regular pants, but I'm not big enough yet for maternity.
I went to Walmart today at lunch to pick up my Metformin and Prenatals prescription, and wandered around until I found something that looked good for lunch. Just the other day I was thinking about popcorn balls and how yummy they were... Then low and behold, I turned a corner, and THERE THEY WERE!!!!!!!! I was SO excited. Of course they only came in a 20-pack, so now I have a million popcorn balls. But I HAD to eat one as soon as I got in the car! There was no waiting until I got back to the office, I had to have it NOW. :) It was all I dreamed it would be.
Jeff's latest thing is obsessing over my protein intake. I do recognize that I'm not getting enough. But the thought of most meats gross me out so what's a girl to do! I'm trying to eat nuts, peanut butter, etc etc. Last night on my way home from work he asked me how much protein I'd had, and I said none. He told me that if I don't eat some meat at dinner he was going to take me down to Scotty P's and force me to eat a double meat hamburger. (Gross and gross.) He always tells me "It's not about you anymore, it's about the health of the baby." A little annoying, but cute that he's into it. :)
a prayer for back to school
3 years ago



1 comment:
I haven't had a popcorn ball in years! Might have to make some for Halloween...
Post a Comment