I woke up this morning, got ready for church, and picked up my phone as we were walking out the door. I saw that I had missed 4 calls from my parents and Andrea, and I was like "OH MY GOSH she HAS to be in labor!!!" Sure enough, she was! I talked to both my dad and Andrea this morning about 8:00, on their way to the hospital.
Through the day, Mom and Dad have been faithfully calling just about every hour, giving me updates! I wish I could be there! I of course want to hear EVERYTHING, knowing that 7 months from now it will be my turn!
As I type, last I heard about an hour ago, she's at 8 cm and hopes to be pushing within an hour or two! Go Andrea, you are awesome!!! I can't wait to meet my nephew!!
a prayer for back to school
3 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment