Monday, October 1, 2007

I have the best Dad in the world!

For a few weeks now, I've been craving Sesame Chicken & Fried Rice from Leann Chin in Minneapolis/St Paul. Over this weekend, I realized my dad was in Minnesota!

I called him up and asked if he'd mind bringing me some. We devised a plan for him to buy it the night before he came back to Texas, keep it in a freezer overnight, then it would remain cool as he brought it to me.

Well, he landed this morning, then he and Mom brought it to me at work at lunch time today! He brought me 2 entrees of it!! I'm SO excited. Because of all my first trimester weight loss, my stomach has definitely shrunk, and I could only eat half of it! But that means I now can get 4 MEALS out of it! Woohoo! I think I'll re-freeze one of them and save it for a week or so from now.

Thanks Dad, you're the best!

No comments: