One week from today my sister, her husband, and baby Micah are flying in for my baby shower!! I'm SO excited to see them. It's so hard to live so far away! :( To make life easier on them, Micah is going to use our baby's carseat while he's here so they don't have to lug theirs on the plane. So this week we bought our travel system! (And our lovely model Bailey as always...)

My parents are meeting me for lunch today so I can hand off the car seat to them, so that we can be all ready for Micah!
I have a funny Bailey story from yesterday. We had our pest control people come spray the house, and Bailey was loving every second as usual. She loves to follow the guy around and "help" him. She's so inquisitive, always wanting to know what he's doing! She followed him room to room, he was laughing at her. Well, time came for him to go into the nursery. When he started working in there, Bailey started BARKING at him!!! Not like a vicious "I'm going to kill you" bark or anything, but just a weird "What are you doing" bark! So I wonder if Bailey can really sense something different about this room, and almost seems to "KNOW" or if she thinks we're doing this room for her, because she sure does enjoy spending time in there. :)
Poor Bailey also threw up 3 times yesterday evening. I'm not sure what made her sick, poor thing. I went into the nursery and sat down in the glider to relax for a bit. Bailey wanted up, and was out cold within 2 minutes! She sure loves being rocked! So cute!



1 comment:
insectiside + animals = puke
Post a Comment