
I feel like my face filled out a little bit this week. Boo. Over the weekend I was feeling a bit of on and off possible contractions (in addition to the nearly constant Braxton Hicks) but they never lasted long, nor formed a pattern. Starting to feel more and more pressure.
We got our carseat installed on Saturday! Yay! That was fun. It was very easy to do... Surprisingly easy. Thankfully Steve (our brother-in-law) showed Jeff how to do it when they were in town last month, so it was a breeze! It's fun to drive around, look in the backseat, and see the infant carrier sitting there! Bizarre.
Last night I stayed up late working on my iTunes Labor playlists! I have three different playlists going, dependent on my mood and mental status at the time. :) I have one playlist of calming and relaxing music, one of music that I like, but isn't quite calm yet isn't totally upbeat, and the one of really fun, energetic songs (for post-epidural, I'm sure!) I must have had too much stimulation last night or something, because it ended up being an awful night of sleep. I went to bed around 11 pm, but the last time I remember looking at the clock before I went to bed, it was 2 am. I finally did fall asleep, but didn't sleep particularly well, and had to get up at 6:00 this morning to get ready for my doctor appointment.
I was supposed to have a doctor appointment this morning, but when I got in, they told me that Dr. Rovner had been called out on emergency, and they didn't know when he'd be back in. So we made a tentative appointment for this afternoon, hopefully he's in by then. I'm anxious to get checked out!



No comments:
Post a Comment