Tuesday, April 1, 2008

34 Week Ultrasound Photos

Here are baby's pictures from yesterday!

Cute little foot! (Actually it looks pretty big!)

Photobucket

Baby's profile. Look at that adorable nose!

Photobucket

Looking at Baby's face straight-on.

Photobucket

In other news, my first stretch marks appeared overnight, about 5 of them, over the lower half of my belly. I'm not amused.

5 comments:

Jimmie said...

Hey, i am officially coming to ok/tx may 23-28--just bought my tickets today! I can't wait to meet Noah or Kate!!!

Mike and Susanne said...

What a cutie! I can hardly wait to find out if its a boy or girl Blair! If I'm excited, then you must be bursting with excitement!!!

Emily said...

Don't worry, the stretch marks are totally worth it. At least you knew it was stretch marks. When I got my first one with Damon, I thought my pants were just too tight... for several days! Anyway, so glad that things are still going ok. We're praying for you!

Jennifer said...

So neat to see the sonograms!

karakae1 said...

Isn't it amazing to actually see your little person? Would you mind emailing me your address. Apparently I have it wrong. I tried to mail you something but it came back to me. karakae1@hotmail.com