


Jeff and I are going out to dinner tonight. We've had countless people tell us to enjoy the last days/weeks, and go out to eat and spend time alone. So that's what we're going to do! I wouldn't mind stopping in at Target while we're out, and wandering down the baby aisle to see if there's anything we're forgetting that we'll need at the house when Baby comes home. After that, we're going to stop at Kroger to pick up some groceries for the upcoming week. I'm craving some yummy fresh fruit, as usual! Pineapple and Canteloupe sound particularly good.
No labor news today! Just playing the waiting game. I'll have occasional feelings of crampiness or twinges of pain, but nothing that stays or comes back at regular (or even semi-regular) intervals. At this point I'm just looking forward to my doctor appointment on Monday, so I'll have more news (hopefully) to report! Baby is being very active today, which I'm appreciative of, so that at least I know he/she's doing ok in there.



No comments:
Post a Comment