"Good news of long-awaited event will arrive soon."
I sure hope so!! Now let's just define "soon" ....
Here is my 37 week picture. I'm getting bigger all the time!

My poor belly is completely covered in stretch marks now. What no one ever told me about stretch marks is that they HURT!!!! Badly! If anything rubs against or scratches my lower belly (where most of them are located) it's serioiusly painful. And after a shower, they burn for a while. Not fun. My poor belly wants a break!
My acid reflux has also been worse than ever lately. The other night I woke up having involuntarily thrown up in my mouth... Fun stuff let me tell you. Supposedly reflux is supposed to get better when the baby drops, so I hope that happens soon!



1 comment:
Lotion, Lotion, Lotion for those stretch marks. As much and as many times a day as you can handle!!! You look great for 37 weeks!!!
Post a Comment