Sorry I haven't updated in several days. It's been busy!
Yesterday was my last day at work. So I was busy with meetings, packing up, and leaving. Plus I had a doctor appointment. On to that...
Really a whole lot of nothing to report. No weight gain in 2 weeks! Woohoo! Baby is lazy as usual, they had to use the buzzer to get a good heart accel, but once they used it, it was fine. He didn't check my cervix, he didn't think it was necessary at this point. The ultrasound looked good, fluid levels were still looking good, so that's great. Baby is hovering right around 6 pounds. We've got a lightweight on our hands! Although extrapolating 3 weeks out to the due date, that would be about 7.5 pounds at delivery. He said the baby is looking "great." And the longer we go, the better. That being said, he wants to see me again on Friday. So I guess I'm having 3x a week appointments until Baby comes!
a prayer for back to school
3 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment