You are right!! The baby has definitely dropped!!! Hopefully the baby will come sooner than later!!! I will be praying for a Thrusday arrival!!!!
It won't be long now!! Look at how much the baby dropped :-). Now I think it's a boy. ... but what do I know.. Good luck!
You have dropped! I'm praying for you that it will be soon.
C'mon, Noah Kate! Nana wants to meet you!!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
You are right!! The baby has definitely dropped!!! Hopefully the baby will come sooner than later!!! I will be praying for a Thrusday arrival!!!!
It won't be long now!! Look at how much the baby dropped :-). Now I think it's a boy. ... but what do I know..
Good luck!
You have dropped! I'm praying for you that it will be soon.
C'mon, Noah Kate! Nana wants to meet you!!!
Post a Comment