Wow, I'm 38 Weeks today!! I can't believe it. Time is running out!
I had a checkup this afternoon as a follow up to some possible amniotic fluid leakage problems earlier this week. The test came back negative again, so that's good! I'm still 2 cm, 50% effaced. He said the baby's head was pressing down pretty hard today. (whatever that means!) He told me in case something happens this weekend, he's not the on-call OB, but he talked to the on-call OB about me, and said if I go into labor, he wants a call so he can come in to be with me. I was pretty happy about that! But he said that his "doctor's intuition" tells him that my time is the end of next week. So we'll see!!!
a prayer for back to school
3 years ago



1 comment:
I don't even know you and I am so excited for you. When I had my son he was a surprise and it was soooo much fun guessing. I knew he was a boy but liked the chance that I could be wrong!!! I can't wait to here if Kate or Noah will be joining you family!!! I heart babies! Even ones I don't know!
Post a Comment